- This event has passed.
Claim Your Empathic Superpowers with Dr. Natasha Fallahi
June 2 @ 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Liberate your empathic gifts as the superpowers they are, using a science-based approach to healing that reveals and empowers your sensitivities in a holistic, life-affirming way.
Like the mythic Hero’s Journey, the Healer’s Journey can be summarized in three acts: departure from the familiar, initiation into the unknown, and the return home… forever changed by the challenges overcome and the rewards gained.
Pain, anxiety, and chronic “mystery” conditions are often wake-up calls to higher healing and purpose on this journey — especially when the healer is an empath.
As an empath or sensitive person, venturing into the unknown means facing the countless triggers that impact your wellbeing on a daily basis… triggers that deplete your energy and impede your ability to fully embrace and unleash your inherent empathic gifts to heal yourself and others.
As functional medicine practitioner Dr. Natasha Fallahi teaches, the initiation into the unknown on the Healer’s Journey is the reintroduction to your own wholeness.
It’s only when you see and connect with all parts of yourself holistically that you’re able to balance your health and empathic superpowers as a whole and healed person.
On Thursday, May 12, you’ll discover how understanding and taking charge of your sensitivities — mental, emotional, physical, chemical, social, and energetic — can illuminate your Healer’s Journey and nourish your wellbeing and gifts as an empath or sensitive person.
In this health-empowering event, you’ll explore:
- The 6 Sensitivity Types to shift from viewing your sensitivity as a symptom to embracing it as a superpower — tuning in to the challenges and gifts of being a sensitive person
- Yourself as the hero of your healing journey — catalyzing the power and agency of your sensitivity through an integrated, tailor-made healing experience
- Your “Life in Cups” — a demonstration on how your sensitivity type is different from others and where you can lean on your strengths and improve your weaknesses under stress
- The true purpose of pain in your life — and how approaching your health through the 6 Sensitivity Types can assist you in transmuting struggle into strength
- A guided practice called “Use Your Head” to alleviate headaches, pain, and brain fog, release tension, and increase blood flow to your head and brain
As you explore your sensitivities with Natasha, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of how to embody your gifts and balance the sensitivity experiences you’re having…
… at which point you can consciously participate in your own wellbeing, and confidently face any and all sensitivities and life challenges that come your way.
In Claim Your Empathic Superpowers: Become the Hero of Your Own Health Journey by Turning Your Sensitivity Into Your Greatest Strength with Dr. Natasha Fallahi…
… you’ll liberate your empathic gifts as the superpowers they are, using a science-based approach to healing that reveals and empowers your sensitivities in a holistic, life-affirming way.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled. But if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.